Friday, September 28, 2018

College Orientation


Orientation.
Harmony swarms my mind as I realign myself.
The clouds of self-doubt, anger, leave me.
The purpose returns. I find meaning.
Was it I who did this?
Is this a dream?
Can I achieve Clarity?
Can I always push out the ravenous thoughts that ravage my mind and makes it go blury.
Yes.
I have done it before many a time, though when it returns I forget.
How did I do it?
How did I escape my mind prison?
In many ways, though it changes often.
Overcoming an obstacle seldom is done in only one way.
Sometimes it is through another person,
At times it is through an accomplishment,
At times it is when I do something unexpected like moving all of the couches in the living room.
Or suddenly change some habit, like going to bed early or late, or eating something different.
Or Eliminating destructive behaviors.
I have done something today and I want to remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment